TC 1.5 "RISK MANAGEMENT"
Nov. 5, Thu. 15:00-18:40
Grand ballroom 101+102
Chair: Mr. Keiichi TAMURA, Chair of TC 1.5, Japan
Outputs of Working Groups
Role of risk assessment in policy development and decision making.
• Mrs. Trine HOLST VEICHERTS, Member of TC 1.5, Denmark
Presentation (C15-Holst Veicherts-E .ppt.pdf)
Methodologies and tools for risk assessment and management applied to road operations.
• Mr. Jürgen KRIEGER, Working Group 2 Leader, Germany
Presentation (C15-Krieger-E .ppt.pdf)
Risk management in emergency situations.
• Mr. Yukio ADACHI, Working Grooup 3 Leader, Japan
Presentation (C15-Adachi-E .ppt.pdf)
Risk Management in Current Practice
Risk management practice in Romania.
• Mr. Constantin ZBARNEA, Member of TC 1.5, Romania
Presentation (C15-Zbarnea-E .ppt.pdf)
Break 16:30- 17:10
Risk Management in Current Practice (continued)
Transport network reconstruction programme - Reconstruction following multiple natural disasters.
• Mr. Miles VASS, Department of Transport and Main Roads, Queensland, Australia
Presentation (C15-Vass-E .ppt.pdf)
Research to develop a risk management tool-kit for excessive actions of natural disasters.
• Mr. Kiyoshi SAITO, National Institute for Land and Infrastructure Management, Japan
Presentation (C15-Saito-E .ppt.pdf)
• Mr. Keiichi TAMURA